Returns Policy

Jewellery returns:

-I cannot accept returns or exchanges on earrings/nose hoops when the void seal sticker has been tampered with or broken.
-If the seal is intact I can accept a return or exchange.
-Buyer is to pay return postage. On receipt of the item back an exchange will be sent within 2 working days. When choosing to return a refund will be issued within 24 hours of the item being in my hands. This includes the original standard postage paid (If you upgraded to special delivery then the standard postage amount will be refunded).
-You would need to notify me within 14 days of your intention to return accompanied with a picture of the void sticker still intact from the front and back. If the item is received back and it is tampered with I will not be able to refund or exchange.

Please see the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 for full details of your rights to return/exchange.

General Returns:

If you would like to return (see exceptions above):
Contact me within 14 days of delivery
Send items back within 30 days of delivery
I can take cancellations within 1 hour.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All items must be in their original packaging and unworn, for earrings/hoops the void sticker seal must be intact.

Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

Full standard postage will be refunded if all items are returned together. If returning part of an order no postage refund will be given. Postage upgrades chosen when ordering are non-refundable.

If the item is damaged please contact me to arrange the next steps at

I receive delivery confirmation on all orders through Royal Mail. I will not refund on an item that has been scanned as delivered. However, I will do my utmost to locate any parcel you deem as not being delivered. This would include asking Royal Mail for GPS coordinates to confirm the delivery location. If all avenues have been exhausted a claim would need to be filed with Royal Mail and a crime reference number would need to be obtained for mail theft.